Differentiate Your Engineering Business Through A World-Class Customer Service Experience!
- Let CES Increase Employee Engagement, Enhance Customer Loyalty And Increase Your Bottom-Line…
- We work mainly with engineering firms internationally, to help them become the VENDOR OF CHOICE and the EMPLOYER OF CHOICE in their arenas.
- We give you the CX EDGE (Excellence Delivered – Goals Exceeded)
- Change Your Culture and Transform Your Customer’s Experience— and Your Business!
86% of customers say they will pay more for a better customer experience
In today’s hyper-competitive business environment, you need strong differentiation in the engineering space to stand out. It’s no longer feasible to compete on price alone— or even the features of your products or services.
Savvy business owners and CEO’s are realizing that providing a consistent “above and beyond” experience for your customers essentially does 3 things:
1. Engages employees internally. And the more engaged your employees are internally, the better the experience for customers externally.
2. Increases customer loyalty. A natural by-product of exceeding customer expectations consistently is their loyalty. This makes retaining current customers much easier and an easy sell for new customer acquisition.
3. Higher Revenue. The end result of improved customer experience is a better overall bottom line.
It Starts With Your Organization’s Culture…
A dysfunctional or un-cohesive culture is the single greatest barrier to an organization’s effort to provide a truly great, world-class customer experience. Many of our clients are initially stuck in a ‘customer SERVICE’ mindset. When we can prove that making the leap to considering every touch point in the end-to-end customer experience, medium-sized companies increase profits and retain great talent.
CES helps organizations transform their service delivery by creating a culture of excellence and accountability throughout all levels and departments of the organization.
Technical audiences and engineering-based businesses alike are looking for new services and products to help them solve their biggest challenges. Attract more engineering consulting clients and ensure your marketing efforts are effective through educational initiatives for ALL of your people from the leadership team to front line supervisors and foremen.
We do this both in-person and/or virtually, to improve customer satisfaction through employee engagement, personalized coaching and consulting and high-energy, real-time webinars. It’s a one-year customer experience journey. Are you willing to make the leap?
We help you gain clarity on who you want to serve, how to get your internal customers more engaged at what they do and instilling a culture of “WOW experiences every time.
62% of engineering clients don’t feel like they get service excellence from interactions ‘after the sale’ in dealing with a firm’s frontline professionals (Emplify 2022)
Jeff Tobe and Tim Piccirillo are the managing partners of Customer Experience Systems, a training company dedicated to helping business owners and CEO’s implement customer experience initiatives in their organizations with incredible results.
Certified Speaking Professional Jeff Tobe, M.Ed., CSP, was chosen by readers of Convention & Meetings Magazine as one of the top 15 speakers in North America. He is one of the most dynamic speakers and trainers in the world, as attested to by clients including manufacturers around the world.
He prides himself on presenting up-to-the-minute, cutting-edge material as it relates to designing the ideal customer EXPERIENCE by getting your people more ENGAGED at what they do every day. Jeff is the author of the wildly popular book Coloring Outside The Lines and his newest book, “The CX Edge: Customer Experience Questions to Help You ATTAIN, KEEP and WOW Customers” is quickly becoming one of the hottest business books on the market.
Tim has been a speaker/trainer, marketing consultant and copywriter for over 20 years. He learned early on that the trajectory of marketing a business effectively was moving toward the online world.
He has consulted in a variety of industries including healthcare, financial services, law, mental health, addiction treatment facilities, real estate, IT and many others. His clients include NASA, MetLife, The Mobile Marketing Association, the US Army, as well as numerous startups.
Tim and Jeff formed their company, Customer Experience Systems, to help engineering firms implement a CX initiative as a unique differentiator in their industry or niche and leverage customer service to their advantage.
Our clients typically have the exact same challenges:
1) They don’t know where to get started
2) They don’t know how to get frontline buy-in to customer experience
3) There is no organizational accountability in their culture
Any one of our programs will address all three!
CX Fast Track Program
In this content-rich virtual presentation, you’ll learn the tools, techniques and methodology to implement a CX initiative in your organization. This webinar will show you — in a paint-by-numbers way — exactly what steps to take to engage your employees, include all departments within your company and develop a true culture of CX excellence.
TWO Options to Choose From…
We offer 2 options for the webinar based on your preferences.
1. Pre-recorded webinar. This is a 90-minute video that shows you everything any organization needs to initiate and implement a CX initiative to gain a unique advantage in the marketplace.
2. “Live” virtual presentation tailored specifically to your organization with one of our master trainers. Many companies prefer a customized presentation where they can not only learn the concepts and tools needed to implement a successful CX initiative specifically for their business but also ask questions. The presentation will be designed and geared specifically for your particular industry and company.
Ignite The Customer Experience
- Gain buy-in from every employee to improve the customer experience. This includes leadership, mid-level managers and frontline workers.
- Create a one-year blueprint plan for a 5-Star customer experience. You’ll be ready to implement within 14 days after this event.
- Understand 20+ implementation tools your team can immediately put to work.
The CX Edge
This is a comprehensive, one-year initiative to develop and execute a full CX initiate at all levels of your organization. CES combines on-site training with virtual “listening tours”, internal and external focus groups, cultivating and training internal teams and advisors to create organization-wide service improvement best practices.
CES master trainers facilitate all parts of the initiative, but the goal is to develop and train internal “Service EDGE Advisors (SEA’s)” to implement and train fellow employees in the finer points of YOUR CX program.
At the end of this year-long program your organization will:
- Position you as the vendor of choice in your area or industry.
- – Position you as the employer of choice in your area.
- – Increase customer loyalty.
- – Increase employee engagement.
- – Improve your bottom line.
Contact us for a quote for YOUR CX Edge initiative.
Associate of Customer Experience Certification
The Associate of Customer Experience (ACX) will help you revamp your traditional belief systems in your business. It will encourage you to stop looking in your rear-view mirror to see how things have been done in the past. Instead, you will learn to look through your windshield to see what is coming down the road ahead in business today.
Sign up for the ACX certification program now and access bonus videos and the Creativity Assessment designed by Jeff Tobe!
If you’re looking for a marketing “differentiator”, having your people ACX certified will set you apart from your competition while teaching your people how to look at what they do from a new perspective and consider the “end-to-end customer experience” every single time.
Make the leap from just offering service, to offering a WOW experience every time.
This program is an online learning program—with certification— designed for all employees as an introduction to CX.
It is a self-paced online course that employees can take at their own learning pace, to learn the basics and first steps of providing a first-class customer experience. Jeff Tobe provides real-time coaching and feedback for each employee throughout the process.
This program is priced on a “per-seat” basis. Contact us for pricing.